I’m David. I’m a 23-year-old autistic derpy nerdy insomniac pansexual Irish ex-alcoholic Jewish brony Rabbi who lives in the good ol’ US and A.
You should be aware that redheaded women are my kryptonite. Tattoos and piercings turn me on. Like, a lot.
I’m also rather musically inclined and very, very nerdy.
- Name: David
- Age: 23
- Height: 6’1”
- Eye Colour: They tend to change a bit sometimes, but typically a light brown with green highlights (I suppose what you’d call ‘hazel’).
- Birthday: That, my friends, is a secret.
- Favourite Colour(s): Most shades of blue (cobalt and teal being the best) and black
- Best School Subject(s): I was always pretty good at English and Science, when I was actually in school, that is.
- Mac or PC: Linux, bitches (specifically, Ubuntu 12.04) running on a Dell Inspiron 1525 (which is currently barely holding itself together physically), though currently my primary computer is an Acer C7 Chromebook. Don’t knock it ‘til you’ve tried it.
- Gamer?: Every now and then, especially if it’s Zelda or Portal.
- Day or Night: I am nocturnal, though not by choice.
- Celebrity Crush: Too many to list, but the top 3 are Zooey Deschanel, Jake Johnson, and Emma Stone.
- Coffee?: COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE
- Favourite Food(s): Bacon, Mexican, bacon, pizza, bacon, Chinese, bacon, chicken, and bacon. Oh wait, did I mention bacon?
- What language(s) do you speak?: I can speak English (kinda), Spanish (sorta), Gaelic (a very few select phrases), French (see Gaelic), German (ditto), Sarcasm (fluent), and Swearing (my native tongue).